Pre Natal Yoga
Positive preparation for the arrival of your baby can pave the way for a more relaxed, confident body and mind as labour begins.The ability to relax is essential. Relaxation can be enhanced with breathing and visualisation techniques practiced through pregnancy.
You don’t need experience and all levels of fitness can benefit from pregnancy yoga. Some people need to boost their energy with movement and some people need to slow down. The classes are designed to cater for these different needs.
Every woman is different, every birth is different but whatever your plan, or your experience, the more you know your body, the more you can trust and relax when the day comes.
Benefits of yoga during preganancy include;
• Gentle movements release tension and strengthen the body
• Breathing exercises calm the mind
• Relaxation can dissolve the symptoms of stress
• Positive meditations strengthen the bond with your baby
• Visualizations for preparation for the birth
• A chance to get together every week with other Mums to be
Pregnancy Yoga Classes are coming to Grappenhall in November and details will be announced on our Facebook page, but should you have any queries or questions or wish to discuss a one to one session, then please do not hesitate to get in touch via email at firstname.lastname@example.org