Friday 9th – Monday 12th June 2017
Join us in the beautiful Lake District this Summer for 3 days of yoga, hiking and relaxation.
Enjoy delicious home cooked vegetarian food, evenings around the log fire and much needed time away from the hustle and bustle of our daily lives.
You will arrive on Friday afternoon and enjoy a short nearby stroll before dinner followed by restorative yoga & meditation to set you up for a restful nights sleep. Saturday & Sunday will start with a specially designed yoga class to prepare your body for the hike ahead before a wholesome vegetarian breakfast followed by a few hours in the hills. Evenings will be spent winding down after a delicious meal and some restorative yoga to help your body recover and restore after your day of hiking. We will depart on Monday morning after a light breakfast.
Venue & Local Area
Our venue is a traditional Lakeland stone farmhouse and barn conversion located on the south easterly boundaries of the Lake District National Park.
Surrounded by open countryside, spectacular views can be enjoyed from all rooms. This is the perfect location to relax and explore the Lakes and Dales.
Comfort, touches of luxury, and attention to detail is the signature style for both properties. The farmhouse has great character with sumptuously comfortable furniture and an eclectic mix of contemporary and traditional furnishings including a multifuel burner. The four double bedroom farmhouse sleeps 8 in very comfortable pocket sprung divan beds.
In complimentary style the newly converted adjacent barn has a contemporary style with 5 double bedrooms with en-suite facilities.
Each property has its own outdoor seating area overlooking different aspects of the surrounding valley and fells.
Guests can also enjoy a dedicated spa building with sauna/steam rooms, showers and changing areas.
Garage parking is provided for 4 cars plus additional parking for at least another 4-6 cars within the boundaries of the property.
Our prices are set at £400pp or £695 for two people in either a twin or a double shared room.
You can secure your place today with a 25% deposit and pay the rest in 2017!
- Three Nights Accommodation from 3pm Friday 9th June – 10am Monday 12th June 2016
- Up to 3.5 hrs of yoga a day, 1.5 hrs in the morning and 2 hours in the evening in beautiful yoga space with wood burner and stunning views
- 3 vegetarian breakfasts to fill you up before your day of activities
- 2 packed lunches to take on the hikes
- 3 delicious wholesome evening meals
- 2 guided hikes on the Saturday & Sunday afternoons with an experienced local mountain guide to the most scenic areas of the Lake District
- Assistance in arranging travel and taxis to and from the retreat
- Assistance in arranging additional activities